The crunchy-pgbadger container executes the pgBadger utility, which
generates a PostgreSQL log analysis report using a small HTTP server running on the container. This log
report can be accessed through the URL http://<
The following features are supported by the crunchy-pgbadger container:
- Generate a full report by default
- Optional custom options for more advanced use cases (such as
- Report persistence on a volume
The crunchy-badger Docker image contains the following packages:
- CentOS 7, UBI 8 - publicly available
- UBI 7, UBI 8 - customers only
|Only used in standalone mode to specify the name of the container. Also used to find the location of the database log files in
|For a list of optional flags, see the official pgBadger documentation.
|Set this to true to enable debugging in logs. Note: this mode can reveal secrets in logs.
|Set the service port for the pgBadger process.