Postgres Operator 4.1.1 provide bug fixes and continued support to Postgres Operator 4.1 as well as continued compatibility with newer versions of PostgreSQL.
The PostgreSQL Operator is released in conjunction with the Crunchy Container Suite.
The Postgres Operator 4.1.1 release includes the following software versions upgrades:
- The PostgreSQL now uses versions 12.1, 11.6, 10.11, 9.6.16, and 9.5.20.
Postgres Operator is tested with Kubernetes 1.13 - 1.15, OpenShift 3.11+, Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), and VMware Enterprise PKS 1.3+. At present, Postgres Operator 4.1 is not compatible with Kubernetes 1.16.
- Add the
--disable-tlsflag to the
pgocommand-line client, as to be compatible with the Operator API server that is deployed with
DISABLE_TLSenabled. This is backported due to this functionality being missed in the 4.1 release.
- Update the YAML library to v2.2.4 to mitigate issues presented in CVE-2019-11253
- Specify the
pgbackrestuser by its ID number (2000) in the backrest-repo container image so that containers instantiated with the
runAsNonRootoption enabled recognize the
pgbackrestuser as non-root.
- Ensure any Kubernetes Secret associated with a PostgreSQL backup is deleted when the
--delete-backupsflag is specified on
pgo delete cluster
- Enable individual ConfigMap files to be customized without having to upload every single ConfigMap file available in
pgo-config. Patch by Conor Quin (@Conor-Quin)
- Skip the HTTP Basic Authorization check if the
pgo.yamlis set to