Crunchy Data announces the release of Crunchy Postgres for Kubernetes 5.1.1.
Crunchy Postgres for Kubernetes is powered by PGO, the open source Postgres Operator from Crunchy Data. PGO is released in conjunction with the Crunchy Container Suite.
Crunchy Postgres for Kubernetes 5.1.1 includes the following software versions upgrades:
- PostgreSQL versions 14.3, 13.7, 12.11, 11.16, and 10.21 are now available.
- PostGIS version 3.2.1 is now available.
- The pg_partman extension is now at version 4.6.1.
- The TimescaleDB extension is now at version 2.6.1.
Read more about how you can get started with Crunchy Postgres for Kubernetes. We recommend forking the Postgres Operator examples repo.
- It is now possible to perform major PostgreSQL version upgrades when using an external WAL directory.
- The documentation for pgAdmin 4 now clearly states that any pgAdmin user created by PGO will have a