Ready to get started with PGO, the Postgres Operator from Crunchy Data? Us too!
This tutorial covers several concepts around day-to-day life managing a Postgres cluster with PGO. While going through and looking at various “HOWTOs” with PGO, we will also cover concepts and features that will help you have a successful cloud native Postgres journey!
In this tutorial, you will learn:
- How to create a Postgres cluster
- How to connect to a Postgres cluster
- How to scale and create a high availability (HA) Postgres cluster
- How to resize your cluster
- How to set up proper disaster recovery and manage backups and restores
- How to apply software updates to Postgres and other components
- How to set up connection pooling
- How to delete your cluster
You will also see:
- How PGO helps your Postgres cluster achieve high availability
- How PGO can heal your Postgres cluster and ensure all objects are present and available
- How PGO sets up disaster recovery
- How to manage working with PGO in a single namespace or in a cluster-wide installation of PGO.