There are a few options available for community support of PGO, the Postgres Operator from Crunchy Data:
- If you believe you have found a bug or have a detailed feature request: please open an issue on GitHub. The Postgres Operator community and the Crunchy Data team behind the PGO is generally active in responding to issues.
- For general questions or community support, we welcome you to join our community Discord or the PGO project community mailing list and ask your questions there.
In all cases, please be sure to provide as many details as possible in regards to your issue, including:
- Your Platform (e.g. Kubernetes vX.YY.Z)
- Operator Version (e.g. 5.5.0)
- A detailed description of the issue, as well as steps you took that lead up to the issue
- Any relevant logs
- Any additional information you can provide that you may find helpful