User guide (wiki version)
The first reference should be the user guide at the main project site.
Here at this wiki version, you may still find useful information that is not yet migrated to the project site. Some of the information here may be outdated. Wiki content is slowly migrating to the main site as it is checked and brought up to date.
- The PL/Java Deployer is a Java client program that helps you deploy PL/Java in the database. It is now obsolescent; for current instructions on installing PL/Java, see the installation guide at the main project site.
- [[SQL functions]] that can be executed from SQL
- [[Writing Java functions, triggers, and types]]
- Using a [[SQL deployment descriptor]]
- [[Debugging your Java code]]
- [[Debugging in C]]
- [[Sporadic hanging]]