Crunchy Data announces the release of PGO, the Postgres Operator 4.6.4.
The PostgreSQL Operator is released in conjunction with the Crunchy Container Suite.
PostgreSQL Operator 4.6.4 release includes the following software versions upgrades:
- PostgreSQL is updated to 13.4, 12.8, 11.13, 10.18, and 9.6.23.
- pgaudit_analyze is now at 1.0.8.
- set_user is now at version 2.0.1.
- On using the built-in upgrade tool, the
pg-pod-anti-affinityis now removed from the
userlabelssection of a
vendorlabel is propagated to all PGO managed objects. Reported by (@mdraijer).
- Allow backup configuration to be changed when a cluster is recreated. For example, allow backup configuration to change from posix to s3 within a new cluster.
- Ensure a SQL policy that contains writes can be applied to a Postgres cluster after a failover.