Crunchy Data announces the release of PGO, the Postgres Operator 4.6.5.
The PostgreSQL Operator is released in conjunction with the Crunchy Container Suite.
PostgreSQL Operator 4.6.5 release includes the following software versions upgrades:
- PostgreSQL versions 13.5, 12.9, 11.14, 10.19 and 9.6.24 are now available.
- The pgnodemx extension is now at version 1.0.6.
- pgBouncer is now at version 1.16.1
- The pgAudit extension is now at version 1.6.1
- Update automatic OpenShift detection logic to look specifically for the presence of the SecurityContextConstraint API. Reported by (@aurelien43).
- Ensure the
pgo create pgbouncercommand can set CPU and memory limits via
pgo delete backupworks with backups stored in S3 or GCS. Reported by Munjal Patel (@munjalpatel).
- Update the
aws-s3-ca.crtvalue to use the newer CAs provided by AWS. If a PostgreSQL cluster is using the old default CA, PGO will update the general one kept in the
pgo upgradewill update it for a specific cluster.
- Allow for the original primary instance to be scaled down after running