There are a few options available for community support of the PGO: the Postgres Operator:
- If you believe you have found a bug or have a detailed feature request: please open an issue on GitHub. The Postgres Operator community and the Crunchy Data team behind the PGO is generally active in responding to issues.
- For general questions or community support: please join the PostgreSQL Operator community mailing list at https://groups.google.com/a/crunchydata.com/forum/#!forum/postgres-operator/join,
In all cases, please be sure to provide as many details as possible in regards to your issue, including:
- Your Platform (e.g. Kubernetes vX.YY.Z)
- Operator Version (e.g. 5.2.1)
- A detailed description of the issue, as well as steps you took that lead up to the issue
- Any relevant logs
- Any additional information you can provide that you may find helpful
For production and commercial support of the PostgreSQL Operator, please contact Crunchy Data at email@example.com for information regarding an Enterprise Support Subscription.