Crunchy Data announces the release of Crunchy Postgres for Kubernetes 5.2.3.
Crunchy Postgres for Kubernetes 5.2.3 includes the following software versions upgrades:
- PostgreSQL versions 15.3, 14.8, 13.11, 12.15 and 11.20 are now available.
- pgBackRest is updated to version 2.45.
- pgBouncer is updated to version 1.19.0
- The orafce extension is now at version 4.2.6.
- The pgnodemx extension is now at version 1.4.
- The pg_cron extension is now at version 1.5.2.
- The pg_partman extension is now at version 4.7.3.
- The TimescaleDB extension is now at version 2.10.3.
Additionally, the pgo CLI version 0.3.0 is now available.
- PostgresClusters that do not request huge pages can now initialize on nodes with huge pages. Kubernetes container runtimes still configure cgroups incorrectly in these cases, but
initdbno longer crashes.