Crunchy Data announces the release of Crunchy Postgres for Kubernetes 5.2.0.
This and all PGO v5 releases are compatible with a brand new
pgo command line interface.
Please see the
pgo CLI documentation
for its release notes and more details.
- Added the ability to customize and influence the scheduling of pgBackRest backup Jobs using
- You can now pause the reconciliation and rollout of changes to a PostgreSQL cluster using the
- Leaf certificates provisioned by PGO as part of a PostgreSQL cluster’s TLS infrastructure are now automatically rotated prior to expiration.
- PGO now has support for feature gates.
- You can now add custom sidecars to both PostgreSQL instance Pods and PgBouncer Pods using the
- It is now possible to configure standby clusters to replicate from a remote primary using streaming replication.
- Added the ability to provide a custom
nodePortfor the primary PostgreSQL, pgBouncer and pgAdmin services.
- Added the ability to define custom labels and annotations for the primary PostgreSQL, pgBouncer and pgAdmin services.
- All containers are now run with the minimum capabilities required by the container runtime.
- The PGO documentation now includes instructions for rotating the root TLS certificate.
OnRootMismatchis now set on all Pods.
runAsNonRootsecurity setting is on every container rather than every pod.
- A better timeout has been set for the
stopcommands that are run during a restore.
- A restore can now be re-attempted if PGO is unable to cleanly start or stop the database during a previous restore attempt.