Crunchy Data announces the release of Crunchy Postgres for Kubernetes 5.2.1.
Crunchy Postgres for Kubernetes 5.2.1 includes the following software versions upgrades:
- PostgreSQL versions 14.6, 13.9, 12.13, 11.18, and 10.23 are now available.
- pgBackRest is now at version 2.41.
- The pg_partman extension is now at version 4.7.1.
- The orafce extension is now at version 3.25.1.
- The TimescaleDB extension is now at version 2.8.1.
- Go 1.19 is now utilized to build Crunchy Postgres for Kubernetes.
- With the exception of the –repo option itself, PGO no longer prevents users from specifying pgBackRest options containing the string “repo” (e.g. –repo1-retention-full).
- PGO now properly filters Jobs by namespace when reconciling restore or data migrations Job, ensuring PostgresClusters with the same name can be created within different namespaces.