PostgreSQL JDBC Driver 42.3.0 Released
- No longer build for Java 6 or Java 7
- If assumeMinServerVersion is not defined and server is at least 9.0, group startup statements into a single transaction PR #1977
- Rework OSGi bundle activator so it does not rely on exception message to check DataSourceFactory presence PR #507
- Fix database metadata getFunctions() and getProcedures() to ignore search_path when no schema pattern is specified PR #2174
- Fix refreshRow made the row readOnly. PR #2195 Fixes Issue #2193
- Fix do not add double quotes to identifiers already double quoted PR #2224 Fixes Issue #2223
Add a property
QUOTE_RETURNING_IDENTIFIERSwhich determines if we put double quotes around identifiers that are provided in the returning array.
- Fix Provide useful error message for empty or missing passwords for SCRAM auth PR #2290 fixes Issue #2288
Contributors to this release
We thank the following people for their contributions to this release.